So you want to learn more about how to use Instagram Stories for your business?
Well, in this blog post I am going to share with you exactly how I do this.
Have you used Instagram Stories yet?
If not, go and test it out and use Instagram stories for your business, it’s an amazing tool!
Here's a few tips that you should consider before you start to use it…
1. Give your audience value, choose topics about your business or show them a ‘Behind the Scenes' shot of your workplace, home office. You can also use stories for last-minute sales or promotions.
2. Don't make them too long. If you shoot for say 10 seconds you can post around 6 stories which amounts to 60 seconds of stories. Just make those 10 seconds valuable to your audience.
3. Don't always be pushing sales, otherwise people will switch off. Use it for promotions, but remember it's to tell a story!
4. Always start your story in the morning to beat those algorithms and to make sure more followers get to see your story, remember it only lasts for 24 hours!
5. Q&A’s make great engaging stories, but again try to keep them to 10 seconds.
6. Be consistent, the more you make stories you make the more confident you will become. Don't worry if they aren't perfect. Just have fun with it and creating your stories… your followers will love them!
How To Use Instagram Stories
Watch this video and I will explain in detail how to use it:
Click Here if you would like INSTANT ACCESS to a FREE PDF ‘Cheat Sheet' & Secret Video where a Top Instagram Marketer exposes her simple ‘10 Secrets to 30K Instagram Followers‘ right before your eyes.
I hope you enjoyed this training on How To Use Instagram Stories. Please TWEET IT NOW if you found it valuable.
Be sure to check out my previous training… “How To Use Jing For Screen Capture”
Was this post valuable to you? If YES… I would really appreciate it if you could comment below and share on Facebook…
Lisa Marie Hughes
Social Media Marketing Coach
Text Me: +44 (0) 7557 774 037
Have questions? Click here to chat with me on Facebook
P.S. Make sure you check out this link to learn… How to change your business and BRAND YOU the right way